What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information file that is downloaded to the User’s terminal (either a computer, Smartphone or tablet) when it accesses a web page and allows the owner of said page to store or retrieve certain information.
Cookies are commonly used to measure the use of websites as the number of visitors and duration of the visit and its effectiveness, as well as to facilitate navigation or use and as such, are not associated with any personal information. However, they are also used to personalize the experience of a known visitor on a website by associating with their profile information or user preferences. By offering information about Users’ browsing habits, they can affect their privacy, for this reason, RIO REAL GOLF HOTEL S.L. offers its Users the necessary information about the cookies used by RIO REAL GOLF HOTEL S.L. so that they have the relevant information when deciding if they consent to its use.
When the User accesses the Website, they will be offered information on the use of this technology and will be requested to expressly grant their consent to do so. In this regard, Users are informed that in order to use all the services and features of the Website it will be necessary to enable certain cookies in the Internet browser and, if the User denies such consent, access to it may be impeded.
. At any time, the User may withdraw his consent to the use of this technology through the functions of his browser, deactivating cookies or blocking the possibility of downloading them on your device or device. See the section “How to reject cookies?” Of this document to obtain more information about it.
Types of cookies
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
• According to the entity that manages them:
1. Own: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third party: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
• Depending on the length of time they remain active:
1. Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They expire once the user leaves the Website.
2. Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to a few years.
• According to its purpose:
1. Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the Website and use their different options or services.
2. Cookies of Analysis: They allow to quantify the number of users and the time of connection of the same ones and thus to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that they make of the offered services in order to improve the offer that is offered to the users.
3. Cookies of behavioral advertising: These cookies store information about the behavior of users, which has been obtained through the observation and continuous monitoring of their browsing habits.
How are cookies rejected?
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies on your computer through the corresponding option of your browser (help function), but in that case we can not ensure the proper functioning of the different functionalities of our Website.
Here you have the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cooki….
You can also manage the cookie store from other tools such as:
Ghostery : www.ghostery.com.
Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es.
Modifications of the Cookies Policy